EX Kernel Manager is the ultimate tool for performance tuning, maximizing battery life, tweaking color, sound, gestures and other kernel settings. EX Kernel Manager gives you total control over your hardware with premium features and a beautifully optimized material design user interface.
*** Your device must be ROOTED to fully use EX Kernel Manager & Universal! Compatible with all kernels and all devices.
– Battery Monitor: Keep track of battery stats such as screen on time and idle drain
– CPU Settings: Max freq, min freq, governor profiles, CPU boost, hotplugging, thermal control, voltage control (requires kernel support)
– Graphics Settings: Max freq, min freq, governor
– Advanced Color Control (requires kernel support): RGB controls, saturation, value, contrast and hue, save and apply custom profiles.
– Gesture Options (requires kernel support): sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, sweep2sleep, haptic feedback, camera button, wake timeout and more
– User Settings: add any custom setting you want, plus you can easily import/export your custom settings and share with other users
– Sound Control (requires kernel support)
– CPU Times: Show frequency usage and deep sleep, sort by frequency or usage
– Update or Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One m7, HTC One m8 and HTC One m9.
– Kernel Backup (Nexus devices only): save and restore kernel backups