SoundSeeder streams your music to additional devices and turns them into wireless speakers, to play your music louder or to share it with your friends. All connected devices (Android, Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, …) play the music in sync as one large sound system.
The free version of SoundSeederis limited to max 2 speaker connections, for up to 15 minutes.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices or for longer than 15 minutes, upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
– Stream your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms.
– Listen to the same music with your friends while doing sports,
– Simply connect your phones via “Wi-Fi direct” or start the portable hotspot
– Free speaker application for Android, Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi)
– Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
– 25.000+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
– UPnP/DLNA browser included
– Google Music support
– Like Samsung “Group Play” , Sonos or Play-Fi for everyone
– mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac (depends on your device / android version)